what is difference between ebonite and vulcanite
- IPA(key): /ˈɛbəˌnaɪt/
ebonite (countable and uncountable, plural ebonites)
- The relatively hard product of vulcanizing natural rubber with sulfur; vulcanite.
- ebonite on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
ebonite f (plural ebonites)
- ebonite (product of vulcanising rubber with sulphur)
vulcanite (countable and uncountable, plural vulcanites)
- A hard rubber made by vulcanization with sulfur; ebonite.
- (mineralogy) A rare mineral, copper telluride.
- David Barthelmy (1997–2021), “Vulcanite”, in Webmineral Mineralogy Database.
- “vulcanite”, in Mindat.org, Hudson Institute of Mineralogy, 2000–2021.
Please follow and like us: