what is difference between effluence and outflow
From French effluence, from Latin effluentia.
- IPA(key): /ˈɛfːluəns/
effluence (countable and uncountable, plural effluences)
- The process of flowing out.
- Something that flows out; the issue.
- (process of flowing out): efflux, effluxion, outflow
effluence f (plural effluences)
out- + flow
outflow (plural outflows)
- The process of flowing out
- (process of flowing out): effluence, efflux, effluxion
outflow (third-person singular simple present outflows, present participle outflowing, simple past and past participle outflowed)
- (intransitive) To flow outward.