what is difference between elongated and extended
elongated (comparative more elongated, superlative most elongated)
- extensive in length
- (of a polyhedron) Having been modified by placing a prism in the middle of the polyhedron.
- simple past tense and past participle of elongate
- IPA(key): /ɛkˈstɛndɪd/
- (weak vowel merger) IPA(key): /ɛkˈstɛndəd/
- Rhymes: -ɛndɪd
- simple past tense and past participle of extend
extended (comparative more extended, superlative most extended)
- Longer in length or extension; elongated.
- Stretched out or pulled out; expanded.
- Lasting longer; protracted.
- Having a large scope or range; extensive.
- (of a typeface) Wider than usual.
- extended ASCII
- extended basic block
- extended family
- extended Latin
- extended memory
- extended metaphor
- extended order drill
- extended phenotype
- extended play
- extended shinjitai
- extended static checking
- extended vocabulary
- (Spain) Informal second-person plural (vosotros or vosotras) affirmative imperative form of extender.
Please follow and like us: