what is difference between emancipated and liberated
- simple past tense and past participle of emancipate
emancipated (comparative more emancipated, superlative most emancipated)
- Something which has been set free.
- Austin is an emancipated minor.
liberated (comparative more liberated, superlative most liberated)
- Freed, especially from traditional ideas in social and sexual matters.
- a newly liberated prisoner
- His is a very liberated lifestyle.
- She is sexually liberated.
- 2014, November 2, “Did Marilyn Start the Sexual Revolution”, Everlasting Star
- In private, Marilyn was perhaps more sexually liberated than most women were generally during her lifetime.
- simple past tense and past participle of liberate
- The army liberated the POWs as they captured the camp.
Please follow and like us: