what is difference between encomiastic and eulogistic
From Ancient Greek ἐγκωμιαστικός (enkōmiastikós).
- IPA(key): /ɛnkoʊmiˈæstɪk/
- Rhymes: -æstɪk
encomiastic (comparative more encomiastic, superlative most encomiastic)
- Of or relating to an encomiast.
- Bestowing praise; eulogistic; laudatory.
encomiastic (plural encomiastics)
- A panegyric.
- I thank you , Master Compass, for your short Encomiastic
From encomion + -astic.
encomiastic m or n (feminine singular encomiastică, masculine plural encomiastici, feminine and neuter plural encomiastice)
- eulogistic, laudatory
From eulogy + -istic.
eulogistic (comparative more eulogistic, superlative most eulogistic)
- Conveying praise or admiration, as in a eulogy.