what is difference between encroacher and invader
From encroach + -er.
encroacher (plural encroachers)
- One who encroaches.
invade + -er.
- IPA(key): /ɪn.ˈveɪ.də(ɹ)/
- Rhymes: -eɪdə(ɹ)
invader (plural invaders)
- One who invades a region
- Synonyms: assailant, encroacher
- An intruder (especially on someone’s privacy)
- space invader
- Verdian, ravined, viander
First known attestation 1415, borrowed from Latin invādō. Doublet of envahir.
- to invade
- Middle French conjugation varies from one text to another. Hence, the following conjugation should be considered as typical, not as exhaustive.
- imperative of invadere
- imperative of invadera and invadere
Please follow and like us: