what is difference between endlessly and infinitely
From Middle English endelesly, from Old English endelēaslīċe; equivalent to endless + -ly.
endlessly (comparative more endlessly, superlative most endlessly)
- In an endless manner; continuously without limit.
- Synonyms: ceaselessly, incessantly, nonstop; see also Thesaurus:continuously
infinite + -ly
- IPA(key): /ˈɪnfɪnɪtli/
- Hyphenation: in‧fi‧nite‧ly
infinitely (comparative more infinitely, superlative most infinitely)
- In an infinite manner; as of anything growing without bounds; endlessly.
- To a surpassingly large extent.
- (infinite manner): ceaselessly, incessantly, nonstop; see also Thesaurus:continuously
- (surpassingly large extent): extremely, utterly; see also Thesaurus:completely