what is difference between endoderm and entoderm
endo- + -derm
endoderm (plural endoderms)
- One of the three tissue layers in the embryo of a metazoan animal. Through development, it will produce the digestive system of the adult.
- endoderm in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- endoderm in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- endoderm at OneLook Dictionary Search
From French endoderme.
endoderm n (plural endoderme)
ento- + -derm
entoderm (plural entoderms)
- (biology) Alternative form of endoderm
- dementor, mentored, mordente
Please follow and like us: