what is difference between endothermal and endothermic
endo- + thermal
endothermal (not comparable)
Borrowed from French endothermique, from endo- (“inside”) + thermique (“of heat”), both ultimately from Ancient Greek.
- IPA(key): /ˌɛndəʊˈθəːmɪk/
endothermic (comparative more endothermic, superlative most endothermic)
- (chemistry) Of a chemical reaction that absorbs heat energy from its surroundings.
- (zoology) Of an animal whose body temperature is regulated by internal factors.
- Synonyms: warm-blooded, endothermal, homeothermal, homeothermic
- Antonyms: ectothermic, exothermic, cold-blooded