what is difference between enigmatic and puzzling
- ænigmatic (archaic)
- ænigmatick (obsolete)
- enigmatick (obsolete)
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌɛnɪɡˈmætɪk/
enigmatic (comparative more enigmatic, superlative most enigmatic)
- Pertaining to an enigma.
- Defying description.
- (variant) Enigmatical.
- (mysterious): See also Thesaurus:mysterious
- (defying description): See also Thesaurus:incomprehensible
- IPA(key): [eniɡˈmatik]
enigmatic m or n (feminine singular enigmatică, masculine plural enigmatici, feminine and neuter plural enigmatice)
- present participle of puzzle
puzzling (comparative more puzzling, superlative most puzzling)
- Difficult to understand or explain; enigmatic or confusing; perplexing.
puzzling (plural puzzlings)
- Time spent pondering something confusing.