what is difference between enlarged and magnified
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɪnˈlɑːd͡ʒd/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɪnˈlɑɹd͡ʒd/
- Hyphenation: en‧larged
- simple past tense and past participle of enlarge
- Legrande, langered, largened, reangled
- IPA(key): /ˈmæɡnɪfaɪd/, /ˈmæɡnəfaɪd/
magnified (comparative more magnified, superlative most magnified)
- Having been visually enlarged by the process of magnification.
- The image was magnified by a factor of eight.
- simple past tense and past participle of magnify
Please follow and like us: