what is difference between enterpriser and entrepreneur
enterprise + -er
enterpriser (plural enterprisers)
- An entrepreneur; a person who undertakes an enterprise.
Borrowed from French entrepreneur.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌɒn.tɹə.pɹəˈnɜː/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌɑn.trə.prəˈnɝ/, /ˌɑn.trə.prəˈnʊɚ/
entrepreneur (plural entrepreneurs)
- A person who organizes and operates a business venture and assumes much of the associated risk.
- A person who organizes a risky activity of any kind and acts substantially in the manner of a business entrepreneur.
- A person who strives for success and takes on risk by starting their own venture, service, etc.
From entreprendre + -eur.
- IPA(key): /ɑ̃.tʁə.pʁə.nœʁ/
entrepreneur m (plural entrepreneurs, feminine entrepreneuse)
- entrepreneur (person who organizes and operates a business venture)
- → English: entrepreneur
- → Spanish: emprendedor (calque)
- “entrepreneur” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).