what is difference between evaporation and vaporization
From Old French évaporation, from Latin evaporatio
Morphologically evaporate + -ion
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
evaporation (countable and uncountable, plural evaporations)
- The process of a liquid converting to the gaseous state.
- The process in which all or a portion of liquid (in a container) is turned into vapour, in order to increase the concentration of solid matter in the mixture.
- (archaic) That which is evaporated; vapor.
- sublimation (the process of a solid converting directly to a gaseous state)
- vaporisation, vapourisation, vapourization
From vapor + -ization.
vaporization (countable and uncountable, plural vaporizations)
- A conversion of a solid or a liquid into a gas.
- A destruction of something by turning it into vapor.