what is difference between evildoing and transgression
evil + doing
evildoing (countable and uncountable, plural evildoings)
- An evil or wicked act, especially a crime.
From Middle English transgressioun, from Old French transgression, from Late Latin trānsgressiō, from Latin trānsgressus (perfect active participle of trānsgredior (“I step across”)) + -iō.
- IPA(key): /tɹænsˈɡɹɛʃən/
transgression (countable and uncountable, plural transgressions)
- A violation of a law, duty or commandment.
- An act that goes beyond generally accepted boundaries.
- A relative rise in sea level resulting in deposition of marine strata over terrestrial strata.
transgression f (plural transgressions)
- transgression (violation)
- Alternative form of transgressioun