what is difference between excitability and volatility
excite + -ability
excitability (countable and uncountable, plural excitabilities)
- (uncountable) The state of being excitable
- (countable) A measure of how easy something is to excite
volatile + -ity
volatility (countable and uncountable, plural volatilities)
- The state of being volatile
- (uncountable) The state of having a low boiling point and evaporating readily
- (computing, uncountable) The state of not retaining data in the absence of power.
- (uncountable) The state of being able to fly.
- (uncountable) The state of being unpredictable
- (finance, countable) A quantification of the degree of uncertainty about the future price of a commodity, share, or other financial product
Please follow and like us: