what is difference between exportation and exporting
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
exportation (countable and uncountable, plural exportations)
- The act of exporting; the act of conveying or sending commodities abroad or to another country, in the course of commerce.
- The commodity exported; an export.
- The act of carrying something outside.
From Latin exportātiō.
exportation f (plural exportations)
- exportation, export
- “exportation” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- (General American) enPR: ĭkspôrtʹĭng, IPA(key): /ɪksˈpɔɹtɪŋ/
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: ĭkspôtʹĭng, IPA(key): /ɪksˈpɔːtɪŋ/
- (rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) enPR: ĭkspōrtʹĭng, IPA(key): /ɪksˈpo(ː)ɹtɪŋ/
- (non-rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ɪksˈpoətɪŋ/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)tɪŋ
- Hyphenation: ex‧port‧ing
- present participle and gerund of export
Please follow and like us: