what is difference between fairness and paleness
From Middle English fairness, fæȝernesse, from Old English fæġernes (“fairness; beauty; pleasantness”), equivalent to fair + -ness. Cognate with Old High German fagarnessi (“fairness”).
fairness (countable and uncountable, plural fairnesses)
- The property of being fair or equitable.
- The property of being fair or beautiful.
- Synonyms: fairhood, beauty
- in fairness
- Serafins, sanserif
pale + -ness
paleness (countable and uncountable, plural palenesses)
- The condition or degree of being pale or of lacking color.
- The cold weather intensified the paleness of the landscape.