what is difference between fearlessly and intrepidly
fearless + -ly
fearlessly (comparative more fearlessly, superlative most fearlessly)
- In a fearless manner; without fear.
- fearlessly in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
intrepid + -ly
intrepidly (comparative more intrepidly, superlative most intrepidly)
- In an intrepid manner
- Synonyms: fearlessly, daringly, resolutely
- intrepidly in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- intrepidly in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
Please follow and like us: