what is difference between fertility and richness
From Middle French fertilité, from Latin fertilitas.
- (US) IPA(key): /fɚːˈtɪləti/
- Rhymes: -ɪlɪti
fertility (countable and uncountable, plural fertilities)
- (uncountable) The condition, or the degree, of being fertile.
- Muckspreading increases the fertility of the soil.
- (countable) The birthrate of a population; the number of live births per 1000 people per year.
- The average number of births per woman within a population.
- fecundity, fertileness
- fertility on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
From rich + -ness
richness (usually uncountable, plural richnesses)
- (uncountable) The state or quality of being rich; richdom; wealth.
- (uncountable) The state of having many examples or cases; abundance; profusion.
- (ecology) The number of types in a community.
- (countable) The result or product of being rich.
Please follow and like us: