what is difference between financing and funding
- present participle of finance
financing (countable and uncountable, plural financings)
- (finance, business) A transaction that provides funds for a business.
- The successive equity financings were at higher and higher valuations.
- Finance on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- IPA(key): /ˈfʌndɪŋ/
- Rhymes: -ʌndɪŋ
- present participle of fund
funding (countable and uncountable, plural fundings)
- The action of the verb fund.
- Money provided as funds.
- The council is providing funding to the church to repair the roof.
Please follow and like us: