what is difference between finical and fussy
University slang, probably from fine.
- IPA(key): /ˈfɪnɪkəl/
finical (comparative more finical, superlative most finical)
- Finicky, fastidious, overly precise or delicate.
fuss + -y
- enPR: fŭ.s’i, IPA(key): /ˈfʌ.si/
- Rhymes: -ʌsi
fussy (comparative fussier, superlative fussiest)
- Anxious or particular about petty details; hard to please.
- Having a tendency to fuss, cry, or be bad-tempered/ill-tempered (especially of babies).
- Having much unnecessary detail or decoration.
- See also Thesaurus:fastidious
Please follow and like us: