what is difference between finished and ruined
- IPA(key): /ˈfɪnɪʃt/
finished (comparative more finished, superlative most finished)
- (comparable) Processed or perfected.
- Completed; concluded; done.
- Done for; doomed; used up.
- (completed; concluded): in the books
- finished product
- simple past tense and past participle of finish
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈɹuɪnd/, /ɹuːnd/
- Hyphenation: ru‧ined
- simple past tense and past participle of ruin
ruined (comparative more ruined, superlative most ruined)
- (slang) incapacitated by drugs or alcohol
- driuen, indure, inured, nudier, urined
Please follow and like us: