what is difference between firebird and hangbird
fire + bird, so called because of their bright red or orange plumage
firebird (plural firebirds)
- The scarlet tanager, Piranga olivacea.
- The Baltimore oriole, Icterus galbula.
- The vermilion flycatcher, Pyrocephalus rubinus.
- (Slavic mythology) A magical and prophetic glowing or burning bird from a faraway land, which is both a blessing and a harbinger of doom to its captor
hang + bird
hangbird (plural hangbirds)
- The Baltimore oriole (Icterus galbula), whose nest is suspended from the limb of a tree.
Please follow and like us: