what is difference between flowering and unfolding
- IPA(key): /ˈflaʊəɹɪŋ/
- Hyphenation: flow‧er‧ing
- present participle and gerund of flower
flowering (plural flowerings)
- (horticulture) The period of time during which a plant is in flower.
- (figuratively) The period of time during which someone or something is at its peak.
- Synonym: floruit
flowering (not comparable)
- (used only before the noun) Of a plant, that produces flowers.
- aflower, in bloom
- Wolfinger, reflowing
- present participle of unfold
unfolding (plural unfoldings)
- (often figuratively) The process by which something unfolds or becomes revealed.
Please follow and like us: