what is difference between foliaceous and foliose
From Latin foliaceus, from folium (“a leaf”).
foliaceous (comparative more foliaceous, superlative most foliaceous)
- Resembling a leaf or leaves.
- Bearing leaves.
- (resembling a leaf): leaflike
- foliaceous at OneLook Dictionary Search
- foliaceous in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
From Latin foliōsus (“leafy”), from folio (“leaf”)
foliose (comparative more foliose, superlative most foliose)
- leafy or leaf-like.
- vocative masculine singular of foliōsus