what is difference between forgetful and unmindful
- forgetfull (archaic)
From Middle English *forgetful, *forȝetful (suggested by derivative forgetfulnesse, forȝetfulnesse (“forgetfulness”)), equivalent to forget + -ful.
forgetful (comparative more forgetful, superlative most forgetful)
- Unable to remember things well; liable to forget.
- (mathematics) Dropping some of the input’s structure or properties before producing an output.
- a forgetful mapping; a forgetful functor
un- + mindful
unmindful (comparative more unmindful, superlative most unmindful)
- Lacking awareness; oblivious.
- Failing to remember, recognize, or pay attention to something; heedless of.
- unmindful of his promise