what is difference between forthrightly and squarely
forthright + -ly
forthrightly (comparative more forthrightly, superlative most forthrightly)
- In a forthright manner
square + -ly
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈskwɛə(ɹ).li/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈskwɛɹ.li/
- Rhymes: -ɛə(ɹ)li
- Hyphenation: square‧ly
squarely (comparative more squarely, superlative most squarely)
- (geometry) In the shape of a square; at right angles.
- (also figuratively) Firmly and solidly.
- (figuratively) In a direct, straightforward and honest manner.
Please follow and like us: