what is difference between forwards and onwards
- forrards, forrads (representing dialect pronunciation)
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈfɔːwədz/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈfɔɹwɚdz/
- (General New Zealand) IPA(key): /ˈfoːdz/, IPA(key): /ˈfoːwədz/
- Hyphenation: for‧wards
forward + -s. See -s (Etymology 3).
forwards (comparative further forwards, superlative furthest forwards)
- Synonym of forward (most senses).
- w:Adverbial genitive
- (sometimes nonstandard) Synonym of forward.
See forward (verb).
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of forward.
See forward (noun).
- Plural of forward.
on + -wards
onwards (not comparable)
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of onward
- Rawdons, Rowands, Wondras