what is difference between foundry and metalworks
- foundery (dated)
From French fonderie.
- enPR: foun’drē, IPA(key): /faʊndɹi/
- Rhymes: -aʊndɹi
foundry (countable and uncountable, plural foundries)
- A facility that melts metals in special furnaces and pours the molten metal into molds to make products. Foundries are usually specified according to the type of metal dealt with: iron foundry, brass foundry, etc.
- The act, process, or art of casting metals; founding.
- A plant that produces chips out of semiconductors in the microelectronics industry.
- (semiconductor fabrication plant): fab
- type foundry
- foundry on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- foundry (disambiguation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- plural of metalwork
metal + works
metalworks (plural metalworks)
- A factory where metal is processed.
Please follow and like us: