what is difference between frenzied and manic
- phrenzied (chiefly archaic)
frenzied (comparative more frenzied, superlative most frenzied)
- In a state of hurry, panic or wild activity.
mania + -ic; Ancient Greek μανικός (manikós).
- IPA(key): /ˈmænɪk/
- Hyphenation: man‧ic
- Rhymes: -ænɪk
manic (comparative more manic, superlative most manic)
- Of or pertaining to someone who exhibits mania or craziness; wicked.
- (psychiatry) Suffering from mania, the state of an abnormally elevated or irritable mood, arousal, and/or energy levels.
- manic pixie dream girl
manic (plural manics)
- A person exhibiting mania.
- NICAM, macin, minac
Please follow and like us: