what is difference between frightening and terrorization
frighten + -ing.
- IPA(key): /ˈfɹaɪtənɪŋ/, /ˈfɹaɪtnɪŋ/
- Hyphenation: fright‧en‧ing
frightening (comparative more frightening, superlative most frightening)
- Causing fear; of capable of causing fear; scary.
- Riding the rollercoaster was a frightening experience.
- (figuratively) Awful, terrible, very bad.
- present participle of frighten
- The scientist was frightening the timid children.
terrorize + -ation
terrorization (countable and uncountable, plural terrorizations)
- The act of terrorizing.
Please follow and like us: