what is difference between frustrating and frustrative
frustrate + -ing
- (UK) IPA(key): /fɹʌˈstɹeɪ̯tɪŋ/, /ˈfɹʌsˌtɹeɪ̯tɪŋ/
- (IPA) IPA(key): /ˈfɹʌsˌtɹeɪ̯tɪŋ/, [ˈf(ɹ)ʌsˌtɹeɪ̯ɾɪŋ], [ˈf(ɹ)ʌʃˌt͡ʃɹeɪ̯ɾɪŋ]
frustrating (comparative more frustrating, superlative most frustrating)
- Discouraging; causing annoyance or anger by excessive difficulty.
- present participle of frustrate
frustrate + -ive
frustrative (comparative more frustrative, superlative most frustrative)
- That frustrates; causing frustration.
Please follow and like us: