what is difference between fulfillment and fulfilment
fulfillment (countable and uncountable, plural fulfillments) (American spelling)
- Alternative form of fulfilment
- (chiefly US) fulfillment
From Middle English fulfillen, from Old English fullfyllan, from full (“full”) + fyllan (“to fill”). Equivalent to fulfill + -ment.
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: fo͝ol-fíl-mənt, IPA(key): /fʊlˈfɪl.mənt/
fulfilment (countable and uncountable, plural fulfilments)
- The act of fulfilling.
- To achieve fulfillment of one’s hopes.
- The state or quality of being fulfilled; completion; realization.
- The act of consummating a desire or promise.
- (business) The activities performed once an order is received to fulfill the order; packaging, distributing and shipping goods.
- The Random House College Dictionary 1973