what is difference between furnishing and trappings
- present participle of furnish
furnishing (plural furnishings)
- (chiefly in the plural) Furniture, fittings, and other detachable accessories.
- (of an animal, in the plural) A portion of longer hair within the coat of a dog, rabbit, etc.
trappings pl (plural only)
- Clothing or equipment; that which gives the appearance of something.
- He went through his belongings, gradually shedding the trappings of youth.
- Ornamental coverings or harnesses for a horse; caparisons.
- plural of trapping
Please follow and like us: