what is difference between fuzee and priming
fuzee (plural fuzees)
- Alternative form of fusee (type of pulley)
- Alternative form of fusee (flintlock musket)
- IPA(key): /ˈpɹaɪmɪŋ/
- Rhymes: -aɪmɪŋ
priming (plural primings)
- (psychology) The implicit memory effect in which exposure to a stimulus influences response to a subsequent stimulus.
- A substance used as a primer.
- The powder or other combustible used to communicate fire to a charge of gunpowder, as in a firearm.
- The carrying over of water, with the steam, from the boiler, as into the cylinder.
- present participle of prime
Please follow and like us: