what is difference between gameness and lameness
game + -ness
- The quality of being game; bravery, courage or pluck
- dead game
lame + -ness
lameness (countable and uncountable, plural lamenesses)
- An impediment to walking due to the feet or legs.
- His lameness may have prevented him from walking but it didn’t stop him from running for public office.
- (informal) The quality of being lame, pathetic or uncool.
- I can’t believe the lameness of the special effects in that movie.
- Sleemans, maleness, maneless, meanless, nameless, salesmen
Please follow and like us: