what is difference between gamy and risque
gamy (comparative more gamy, superlative most gamy)
- Alternative spelling of gamey
- Such a funny, sporty, gamy, jesty, joky, hoky-poky lad, is the Ocean.
Borrowed from French risqué.
risque (comparative more risque, superlative most risque)
- (US) Alternative form of risqué
risque (plural risques)
- Obsolete spelling of risk
- Squier, Squire, quires, squier, squire
From Middle French risque (first attested in 1578), borrowed from Old Italian risco (modern Italian rischio).
- IPA(key): /ʁisk/
risque m (plural risques)
- Synonym: danger m
- Turkish: risk
- first-person singular present indicative of risquer
- third-person singular present indicative of risquer
- first-person singular present subjunctive of risquer
- third-person singular present subjunctive of risquer
- second-person singular imperative of risquer
- “risque” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- quiers, requis
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of riscar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of riscar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of riscar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of riscar