what is difference between gasify and vaporize
gas + -ify
gasify (third-person singular simple present gasifies, present participle gasifying, simple past and past participle gasified)
- To convert into gas, or an aeriform fluid, as by the application of heat, or by chemical processes.
vapor + -ize
vaporize (third-person singular simple present vaporizes, present participle vaporizing, simple past and past participle vaporized)
- (transitive, intransitive) To turn into vapor.
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of vaporizar
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present subjunctive of vaporizar
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of vaporizar
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of vaporizar