what is difference between genealogic and genealogical
genealogic (not comparable)
- Archaic form of genealogical.
From French généalogique
genealogic m or n (feminine singular genealogică, masculine plural genealogici, feminine and neuter plural genealogice)
Borrowed from French généalogique + -al.
genealogical (comparative more genealogical, superlative most genealogical)
- of or relating to genealogy.
- (systematics) Of the relationships among individuals within a species.
- (linguistics) Genetic (based on shared membership in a linguistic family).
- (systematics): tokogenetic