what is difference between generalisation and generality
- generalization (American, Oxford British English)
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
generalisation (countable and uncountable, plural generalisations)
- The formulation of general concepts from specific instances by abstracting common properties.
- Inductive reasoning from detailed facts to general principles.
- specialisation (specialization)
general + -ity
- Rhymes: -ælɪti
generality (countable and uncountable, plural generalities)
- (uncountable) The quality of being general.
- (countable) A generalization.
- (quality of being general): oftenness; see also Thesaurus:commonness
- generality at OneLook Dictionary Search
Please follow and like us: