what is difference between giddiness and silliness
giddy + -ness
giddiness (countable and uncountable, plural giddinesses)
- The state of being giddy.
- (for what is described in senses 1 and 2 of giddy) dizziness, vertigo
(for what is described in senses 1 and 2 of giddy)
silly + -ness
- IPA(key): /ˈsɪlinɪs/, /-nəs/
silliness (countable and uncountable, plural sillinesses)
- (uncountable) That which is perceived as silly or frivolous.
- (countable) An act that is silly; a result of being silly.