what is difference between glamorize and romanticise
- glamorise (U.K.)
- glamourise (U.K.)
glamor + -ize
glamorize (third-person singular simple present glamorizes, present participle glamorizing, simple past and past participle glamorized)
- To make or give the appearance of being glamorous.
- To glorify; to romanticize.
- Some movies glamorize criminal activity by making crimninals seem cool.
romantic + -ise
romanticise (third-person singular simple present romanticises, present participle romanticising, simple past and past participle romanticised)
- Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of romanticize.
- Marcionites, anisometric, creationism, miscreation, reactionism