what is difference between glamourise and romanticize
glamour + -ise
glamourise (third-person singular simple present glamourises, present participle glamourising, simple past and past participle glamourised)
- (British spelling, Irish, South African, Australian, NZ) Alternative spelling of glamorize
- Homophones: glamourisent, glamourises
- first-person singular present indicative of glamouriser
- third-person singular present indicative of glamouriser
- first-person singular present subjunctive of glamouriser
- third-person singular present subjunctive of glamouriser
- second-person singular imperative of glamouriser
- romanticise (non-Oxford British spelling)
romantic + -ize
romanticize (third-person singular simple present romanticizes, present participle romanticizing, simple past and past participle romanticized)
- (transitive) To interpret or view something in a romantic (unrealistic, idealized) manner.
- (intransitive) To think or act in a romantic manner.