what is difference between globosity and sphericity
Latin globositas: compare French globosité.
globosity (countable and uncountable, plural globosities)
- A spherical or globose shape.
From spheric + -ity. In the geometrical sense, defined by the geologist Hakon Wadell in 1935.
sphericity (countable and uncountable, plural sphericities)
- (chiefly uncountable) The quality of being spherical, being a sphere.
- (geometry, countable) The ratio of the surface area of a given particle to the surface area of a sphere with the same volume.
- (being a sphere): sphericality, sphericalness, sphereness; orbicularity, roundness
- sphericity on Wikipedia.Wikipedia