what is difference between gloominess and sadness
gloomy + -ness
gloominess (usually uncountable, plural gloominesses)
- The state or condition of being gloomy.
- mooselings, neologisms
From Middle English sadnesse, equivalent to sad + -ness.
- IPA(key): /ˈsædnəs/
sadness (countable and uncountable, plural sadnesses)
- (uncountable) The state or emotion of being sad.
- Synonyms: forlornness, melancholy
- (countable) An event in one’s life that causes sadness.
- Synonyms: misfortune, woe
Please follow and like us: