what is difference between grandness and magnificence
grand + -ness
grandness (countable and uncountable, plural grandnesses)
- The state of being grand.
From Middle French magnificence
- IPA(key): /mæɡˈnɪfɪsəns/
- Hyphenation: mag‧nif‧i‧cence
magnificence (countable and uncountable, plural magnificences)
- grandeur, brilliance, lavishness or splendor
- The act of doing what is magnificent; the state or quality of being magnificent.
- IPA(key): /ma.ɲi.fi.sɑ̃s/
magnificence f (plural magnificences)