what is difference between grotesqueness and grotesquerie
From grotesque + -ness.
grotesqueness (countable and uncountable, plural grotesquenesses)
- The characteristic or quality of being grotesque.
From the French
- IPA(key): /ˌɡɹəʊˈtɛskəɹi/
grotesquerie (countable and uncountable, plural grotesqueries)
- The quality of being grotesque or macabre.
- (literature) A genre of horror literature that was popular in the early 20th century, and practiced by writers such as Ambrose Bierce and Fritz Leiber.
- grotesquerie on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
Please follow and like us: