what is difference between growing and maturation
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɡɹoʊɪŋ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɡɹəʊɪŋ/
- Rhymes: -əʊɪŋ
- present participle of grow
growing (plural growings)
- growth; increase
- (attributive) Connected with growing
- growing pains
- growing season
growing (not comparable)
- That grows.
- fast-growing, fastgrowing
- ever-growing, evergrowing
From Middle French maturation, from Latin maturatio.
maturation (countable and uncountable, plural maturations)
- The process of becoming mature.
- (biology) The process of differentiation that produces the adult form of an organism.
- (medicine) The process of maturating, or suppurating fully.
From Latin mātūrātiō.
- IPA(key): /ma.ty.ʁa.sjɔ̃/
maturation f (plural maturations)
- “maturation” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).