what is difference between gumming and mumbling
- IPA(key): /ˈɡʌmɪŋ/
- present participle of gum
gumming (countable and uncountable, plural gummings)
- The act of chewing without teeth.
- (mining, historical) The manual removal of clay, or “gum”, from cut coal.
- The act of fastening with gum, especially the application of gum-water to a lithographic stone.
- A disease marked by a discharge of gum, affecting stone fruit.
- present participle of mumble
mumbling (plural mumblings)
- An act in which someone mumbles something
Please follow and like us: