what is difference between gumshield and mouthpiece
gum + shield
gumshield (plural gumshields)
- (Britain) A mouthguard to protect the teeth and gums during physical activity.
mouth + piece
- IPA(key): /ˈmaʊθˌpiːs/
mouthpiece (plural mouthpieces)
- A part of any device that functions in or near the mouth, especially:
- The part of a telephone that is held close to the mouth.
- The part of a wind instrument that is held in or against the mouth.
- A spokesman; one who speaks on behalf of someone else.
- The novel’s protagonist serves as a mouthpiece for the author’s political views.
- (slang) A lawyer for the defense.
Please follow and like us: